What a thrill to welcome Paul Bergeron back in this Collective Conversations episode. Paul is a Content Strategist, Business Reporter, and a sought-after Thought Leader in the Multifamily and CRE space. Some highlights from this episode include:
- An article from Business Insider: “It’s not just you. LinkedIn has gotten really weird” about the transition from a business/professional platform to include more social posts. Paul shared his strategy of trying to be informative, unique and funny when he posts and seeing the value of getting to know people beyond their business accomplishments and the increased opportunities for networking.
- Takeaways from the CREW Conference including property type designations, market definitions, and the future of the office space. The new Blueprint Conference in Las Vegas and the upcoming OpTech Conference which is scheduled to have a session on using AI in maintenance.
- Paul’s love of art and twice-failed attempts to meet Jackie Soffer, Chairman and CEO of Turnberry and fellow art fiend. If you’re listening Jackie – give Paul a ring.
- The Dom Beveridge 20for20 white paper co-authored by Donald Davidoff and Jeffrey Roper about revenue management and how the multifamily industry is far from a cartel.
- The BH spirit week – BH is the 6th best place to work in real estate and the #1 management company. From playlists to taking a walk – even remote departments found ways to connect during this special celebratory anniversary week.
- Taylor Swift and the NFL: Did Paul predict this disruption/relationship? Also, Paul tells the story of when he casually went to church with Taylor about ten years ago.
Whether you’re a seasoned investor, property manager, vendor/supplier, or someone interested in learning more about the multifamily market, this series offers valuable insights that can help you navigate the challenges and seize the opportunities in this dynamic industry.
About Mike Brewer – Mike is enthusiastic about people, technology, and the multifamily industry. He serves as President of RADCO Residential and COO of The RADCO Companies. As the Founder of Multifamily Collective, Mike is passionate about sharing insights and wisdom through this series of Collective Conversations with others in this industry. This podcast is a platform for industry professionals to connect, learn, and grow.
We love your feedback, questions, and topic suggestions for future episodes. Reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook. Our podcasts and interviews are also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or anywhere you stream your podcasts.
Subscribe and Share:
If you enjoyed this episode, rate, review, and subscribe to our podcast on [Podcast Platform(s)] and share it with your friends and colleagues.
If you or someone you recommend is interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.
Please subscribe to our newsletter – The Collective Rundown
Thank you for tuning in and stay tuned for more exciting episodes coming soon!
The views and opinions expressed in this podcast are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Multifamily Collective or any other organization mentioned during the episode. The podcast is for informational purposes only and should not be considered professional or legal advice. Always consult a qualified professional or your organizational leadership before making strategic, professional, financial, or investment decisions.