We are thrilled to welcome Matt Johnson, Director of Strategic Partnerships with Peek. Matt Johnson enjoyed a fascinating journey to his current work from professional basketball to being part of the WeWork whirlwind. Some of the highlights of this episode include:
- Business, leadership, and the unique characteristics of a visionary founder.
- The crossover of being a DJ and music lover to its related practical application in giving people an experience beyond what they imagined. (Hit Matt up for some of his playlists.) If you haven’t seen it before, this Peek music video was written and performed by Helen Revell with support from Matt. It is well worth a watch!
- The value of Trust and its importance in developing B2B and person-to-person relationships.
- The relative benefit of using ChatGPT to create content. It is important to produce trustworthy content whether or not you use ChatGPT or something similar to increase production.
- The rapid evolution of leasing towards a hands-off technology-supported experience.
About Mike Brewer – Mike is enthusiastic about people, technology, and the multifamily industry. He serves as President of RADCO Residential and COO of The RADCO Companies. As the Founder of Multifamily Collective, Mike is passionate about sharing insights and wisdom through this series of Collective Conversations with others in this industry. This podcast is a platform for industry professionals to connect, learn, and grow.
We love your feedback, questions, and topic suggestions for future episodes. Reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with us on LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook. Our podcasts and interviews are also available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or anywhere you stream your podcasts.
Subscribe and Share:
If you enjoyed this episode, rate, review, and subscribe to our podcast on [Podcast Platform(s)] and share it with your friends and colleagues.
If you or someone you recommend is interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact us.
Please subscribe to our newsletter – The Collective Rundown
The views and opinions expressed in this podcast are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Multifamily Collective or any other organization mentioned during the episode. The podcast is for informational purposes only and should not be considered professional or legal advice. Always consult a qualified professional or your organizational leadership before making strategic, professional, financial, or investment decisions.